Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ahhh. Saturdays, Time for relaxation...in some homes...not mine!

Charlotte got up at 5:30 this morning and so did Aaron and his friend Ian. Violet woke up right after. Really kids..it's SATURDAY! 9am I was on the road to pick up Sadie from a sleepover. Off to soccer at 10am but not before I made a pit stop at home to pick up forgotten cleats for Sadie. Soccer from 10 til 11 and then off to field hockey. Home for 2 hours and then back out the door for choir.

I spent mass as usual, in the gathering space since Charlotte acts crazy and is sooo loud. As if it wasn't enough that I was there with all my kids, another little girl decided to stay by my side for the whole mass. She was very cute but I really didn't need another kid in diapers hanging with me. Violet spit up on me about 8 times and Charlotte rolled around on the dirty floors and just acted like Charlotte.

Moms like me are definately adding to the air pollution by driving 40 miles in one day but yet never getting further than 3 miles from my house and repeating it again and again and ......

Ahhh. Bedtime. That's worth a celebratory drink!

My friend told me today that is is a sign that we are old when the weekends become harder than the weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment