Monday, October 17, 2011


Go Cowgirls
It was a great day for Sunday in the Country! The weather was awesome, the bands were great. The beers went down too fast and I needed a nap. I slept through a band and then recovered to enjoy the day. I rode a bull, climbed a rooster and woke up Monday with one hell of a bruise. I'm not as young as I once was but I certainly think I am once in a while.
I do believe I am either out of practice and need to drink more often or I have to realize I need to drink less when I do go out. And what the hell was my out of shape ass thinking...riding a bull...and then I held onto the horns...really!


Bryan, Sadie, Aaron and Stephen at the stadium

I took the big kiddos to the Ravens Stadium tonight. The news actually tried to interview Aaron but when they asked him why he was there he said "I have no clue" so he is not going to get his 15 mins of fame today. Maybe I should have explained ahead of time that it was a charity event for Big Brothers and Sisters. He could of at least said he was there to see his Daddy and we could've gotten some free advertisement for Tall Oaks. They had a booth in the celebrity chef area. Their presentation and food was awesome if I must say so myself.  The kids got to run on the field and some of their friends were there too so it was a good time by all. We saw the locker rooms for the players and I have to say I wasn't all that impressed but then again what was I expecting? It definately looked like a locker room.
Quote of the day: " I am not sure if it was the bull or the rooster that gave me this bruise but I know it wasn't the jackass."  Thanks Candy! (come check out the new bows by Candy)

No comments:

Post a Comment