Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My new life

I discovered a new talent I possess today...I can wipe a 3yr old butt as I stop a 20 month old from unrolling a whole roll of toilet paper while I am breastfeeding a 2month old. I believe this is super hero powers.
I also discovered that it is a bad idea to set the little ones up with playdoh so I could get some things done. This just ended with me having more things to do. Holy Mess!
I am embracing my new role as full time mom and very part time hair stylist. I will admit that I am not as organized as I would like to be and days go by quickly. Just to make sure I don't get bored I thought I should add a puppy to the mix. We picked our new dog very scientifically though. We put Violet down on the ground and whichever puppy didn't eat her was the one we chose. Seriously, we actually picked the scruffiest one in the bunch but he is a good fit. He takes the abuse well from the kids and he even now is barking at Joey's icecream. Everyone that lives here loves icecream so he must have been made for us, He may pee in the house forever since I really don't have time  to train a dog but what the hell... nothing else in this house is very well trained. Joey named the dog. Of course his name is Dallas. I have caught a lot of crap over letting him name our black dog (who should obviously be named Raven). However I have to say that he lives with 5 women now as well as a cat named Cupcake and we did get a cock a poo which isn't so manly so I thought he deserved something.
I will add that now that our clan has grown to number 6 people no longer are asking If I am done. The question now is "when is the next one?" Really.. how about just "Congrats on the new baby!"
On a sad note.. May my dear grandfather rest in peace until one day when I see him again. He was the only father I ever knew as a child and I couldn't have asked for a better one. Earl the Pearl was one of a kind!


No comments:

Post a Comment